Failure to follow all instructions and limitation on the use of these respirators and/or failure to wear these respirators during all times of exposure can reduce effectiveness and may result in sickness of death. For additional information please contact us at or call 0769-81886962
These particulate respirators are designed to protect against solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
1. These products meet the requirements of GB 2626-2006, filtering facepiece respirators for use against particles. They should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.
2. Proper selection, training, use and appropriate maintenance are essential in order for the product to help protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
3. Always check that the respirator is within the stated shelf life(use by date).
4. Before use, the wearer must be trained in use of the complete respirator in accordance with Health and Safety standards/guidance.
5. These respirators do not contain components made from natural rubber latex.
6. These products do not protect against gases/vapors.
7. Not to be used on children.
8. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
9. Do not use with beards or other facial hair may inhibit contact between the face and the product thus preventing a good seal.
10. Leave the contaminated area immediately if: a) Breathing becomes difficult; b) Dizziness or other distress occurs.
11. Always be sure you are using the complete respirator.
12. Replace respirator when necessary.
13. Discard and replace the respirator if it becomes damaged, breathing resistance becomes excessive or at the end of the shift.
All respirator components should be inspected for damage prior to each use.
1. Open the mask, keep the nose clip up, and pull one ear strap with each hand;
2. Put on the mask, hold mask against your chin, and buckle the ear strap behind your ears with both hands;
3. Adjust to a comfortable position so that the mask fits the face;
4. Use your fingers to adjust the nose clip from the middle to both sides until it is close to the nose bridge, and ensure the seal of the mask.
1. Do not alter, modify, clean or repair this respirator.
2. Dispose in accordance with local regulations.
Store in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
Storage temperature should be between -20 ° C and +38 ° C.
Storage humidity should be less than 80%.
When storing or transporting this product use original packaging provided.
Do not store in direct sunlight.
There are three equipment classes: KN90/KN95/KN100 (See marking on box and on mask).
KN: Suitable for non-oily particles;
KN90: Filtration efficiency is ≥90%;
KN95: Filtration efficiency is ≥95%;
KN100: Filtration efficiency is ≥99.97%.